Currently looking for a Regulatory Engineer for one of my international Clients, one of world's leaders in financial services.
About the role, You will:
- Design and implement controls on the new trade reporting platform
- Solve challenging big data problems. Ensure data correctness while processing millions of rows a day.
- Use Java/Spring/Spark/Scala technology stack to develop effective data processing services within the data lake.
- Build relationships with end-users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
- Get a chance to work on Greenfield Project and have an impact on its architecture from the beginning
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, mind-set of ownership and excellent follow-through
- Programming skills in Java
- Experience with SQL, relational data bases and query optimization
- Experience in using a test-driven development
- Very Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance and resiliency
- Focus on software quality
- Experience or a strong interest in financial products is a plus
- Experience Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic Search
- Experience in BPMN and user workflow-based systems
If you're interested in any of above roles and you would like to find out more or maybe you know someone who might be looking for new opportunities and personal development in those areas then don't hesitate and get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on; +48221040860.