I'm currently working on a newly created position for a Head of Data Science within financial services. They are looking for someone with a blend of traditional analytics knowledge to tie in with Data Science techniques such as Machine Learning and AI. A background of hands on experience applying such methods is necessary as well as using a range of Analytical Tools
In this position you will be accountable for the design of Data Science and Analytics projects, to ensure that the business optimises the value of their data. You will manage the budgets and oversee that everything is on track. Also you will need to be aware of emerging tools, technologies and technique to ensure the business stay ahead.
The suitable candidate must have experience of:
- 7+ Years of Commercial Experience working in an Data Science and Analytics capacity, and hold a strong understanding a range of tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Python, Spark, etc.
- Strong background of Machine Learning, advanced analysis techniques, predictive analytics, segmentation etc.
- Experience of leading, mentoring and managing a team
- Must hold at least a MSc in Maths / Stats (or similar).
- Knowledge of other Big Data Tools would be highly beneficial but not required: AWS, Hadoop, Spark, S3, Scala, MongoDB
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch - email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0) 203 826 6695
R, Python, SQL, Spark, SAS, Hadoop, S3, Scala, MongoDB, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Advanced Analysis, Predictive Analytics, Modelling, Segmentation, Data Mining, Big Data, Cluster Analysis, Data Science, Data Scientist, Statistics,
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.