Insight Analytics Manager - London - Up to £59,000
I am working with a large analytics consultancy looking to strengthen their insight team by taking on an Insight Manager. The role involves the use of technical skills along with excellent stakeholder management ability, presenting results and findings to higher management up to CEO level and using man management skills in order to obtain the best results from the analytics team.
- Proven commercial experience using either SAS, SQL or R Programming. Those who possess a keen interest to learn other programs such as Python will have the chance to expand their skill set. Although the is very much a management position the role still require you to use your technical ability to work on a variety of analytical projects.
- Full project life cycle experience, the role can offer the chance for the successful candidate to take full ownership of projects and work on them the way you see best fit.
- 3 Key abilities my client have specifically asked for is experience working with customer data, segmentation and modelling. This does not necessarily mean you have to have all three skills but is a huge bonus if you do.
- My client is passionate about providing excellent customer service to their clients, for this reason they have an urgent need for professionals who have had previous experience with stakeholder management/client management.
- As a large analytics consultancy my client obtain some of the best talent on the market. My client is keen to speak with candidates who have strong experience with man management and managing teams.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to fill the requirements of the role, do not hesitate in applying.
Phone: +44 203 608 4296 (ext 1481)
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.