We are looking for a great addition to the Big Data development team in Copenhagen
As a senior Architect in the area of advanced analytics, Big Data and Cloud, you will support the development of the company's Advanced Analytics Open source structure with your expertise in developing, implementing efficient solutions, processes and initiatives reaching a state-of-the-art standard regarding requirements handling and professionalism. You will analyse the functional and technical requirements and create advanced analytics concepts and solutions with close contacts to colleagues.
The role will involve:
- providing Expertise to support customer projects, primarily within the field of Big Data and Advanced Analytics with specifics to implementation structure.
- providing strategic and/or tactical plans and advice to clients on matters concerned with their Advanced Analytics needs
- managing one or more projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, within set budget, timescales and quality parameters
independent control of initiatives and activities within core competences.
- Strong exposure to hadoop, Scala, Java, Spark and other of the newest technologies.
- Experience in Cloud systems as AWS or MS Azure is a preference.
In collaboration with excellently trained colleagues, you will work in a highly professional and collegial team of experts. you strive not only for the success of our clients, but also for your success: here, you can promote your career and your professional and personal development-with the support of our attractive qualification and training offers.
If this sounds as an opportunity you could be interested in, I would be happy to give you some more information and hear more about your background.