My client in the Banking sector is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst
- Proven programming skills i.e. SAS
- Minimum of 2 Years within Financial Services/Banking sector
- Proven experience within a statistical analysis role.
- Degree educated in a numerical discipline
As a Senior Credit Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify key portfolio issues requiring further investigation using in depth knowledge of credit portfolio performance
- Conduct detailed statistical data analysis using appropriate analysis software (e.g. SAS)
- Be the technical credit expert within a domain of credit policy and act as advisor to Risk management and other business areas
- Ensure that Risk senior management and key business stakeholders are presented with a clear and sophisticated analysis of business performance
- Work as part of a wider business team to ensure that Risk input is always sought when business proposals are formulated.