- You help develop scalable Data Pipelines in Python.
- You are an all-rounder in a Scrum team. You'll have your own specialization, but you can also perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner.
- You'll work close to the Business Analysts and you will receive immediate feedback from them.
- You coach your team members and provide feedback.
- You employ the right tools for whatever job is thrown at you. You'll have a lot of opportunities to experiment new things. Airflow, Redshift, and BigQuery are technologies we're experimenting with at the moment.
You'll work in a Scrum team of 4 to 6 members, mostly consisting Python developers with a passion for data. The team is managed by a Team Lead. The Team's backlog is curated by the Product Owner and Scrum Master. Your team works closely together with our Business Analysts and a team of Data Scientists, providing them with data they can readily use to support company decisions.
What we're asking
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a developer.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with Python.
- You have experience writing SQL queries.
- You write extendable easy-to-read clean Python code.
- Agile and flexibility come naturally to you.
- You're experienced when it comes to improving your colleagues' craftsmanship and technical skills.
- You're willing to investigate what users want and why.
- You're familiar with continuous integration systems that automate your code deployments.
- Experience as a Business Intelligence developer is a plus.
- Experience with Kimball methodology is a big plus.
- Experience with Python concurrency frameworks (e.g. asyncio, gevent) and improving Python performance (e.g. using Cython, PyPy, Numba, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with Redshift or BigQuery is a plus.
What we're offering
- Over 30 training courses
- 25 leave days.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance, from a to z (if you live abroad).
- An international work environment. With colleagues from places like Belgium, Spain, Australia, Mexico, and Italy.
- Discount on a new bicycle. Because that's how we roll.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux region.
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them. Whether you've been with us for a week, month, or year.