This role is a fantastic oppourtunity for an AWS Engineer to work within a FTSE100 company. Cloud Solution Architecture professional experience in at least one major Cloud Platform (AWS, GCP, Azure).
* Experience in Infrastructure as Code artefacts; reviewing artefacts and working within development teams.
* Knowledge/experience with automated scaling, clustering, resilience required, experience an advantage.
* Exposure to network design, big data (e.g. Hadoop, Kinesis, Redshift, etc.), database (NoSQL a plus), caching (Cloudflare, Redis, Memcached, etc.) is also a benefit
* Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Other cloud certifications a plus.
* Microservice and API design experience a major advantage. This position may be suited for someone who has worked within the following roles: Solution Architect, Infrastructure Architect